Friday, May 21, 2010

THICK & FABULOUS!



Yes, thick women are just as Stylish, Shapely, Powerful, Confident & Fierce as anyone (if not more)!!

My name is Chel Hill. I'm an up & coming songwriter & creative person who's happened to live my entire life in the "thick" lane. I used to be so discouraged by the way the media & fashion industry once portrayed women on the larger side...I wouldn't want my grandma to wear some of the clothes that were once deemed "size-appropriate".

I am so excited to start this blog and share with you just how sexy & fabulous the women of the thick world are! I'll be posting interviews, fashion, photos & blogs...enjoy!

-Chel

2 comments:

  1. Chel, Congratulations on your new blog "ThickFabLife.com. I am very proud of you, grateful for the exciting guests you have lined up for interviews and the millions of individuals who will come into their own thick "fabulosity" because of your efforts. Here's wishing you love and prosperity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love This!!!!! Thank You for being a Voice.....

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails