Monday, July 19, 2010

THE PERFECT PAIR OF JEANS: S.O.W. by Torrid


Source Of Wisdom Jeans by Torrid

Ok ladies, so if you're anything like myself...you DREAD the infamous yet inevitable shopping trip for a good pair of jeans.  A normal trip for me includes trying on a few pair that cut off the circulation in my thighs, a few pair that show the world which pair of undies I chose for the day and of course a few pair that don't even go up past my butt because they were made for those who...shall we say, were not as "curvaceously" blessed!  lol


Allow me to introduce the Source Of Wisdom jeans by Torrid!  I KID YOU NOT I was in a complete state of shock, awe & amazement at the perfect, slimming fit of these jeans when I tried them on!  They are the bootcut pull-on style.  At first glance, I was extremely skeptical when I realized the zipper on the jeans just looked like a zipper and they were actually pull-on jeans.  I was almost certain this would be another pair of Jeans that would find their way into my drawer and stay there until Spring cleaning next year lol, but don' be fooled...these jeans are amazing!  I can guarantee I will be wearing these regularly.  They're a sexy fit and extremely comfy at the same time. These are truly my new favorite pair of jeans! 


The Source Of Wisdom jeans come in multiple styles and colors. To buy or learn more, click on any of the photos above, visit www.Torrid.com or stop by one of the various Torrid stores across the country! 
We give the S.O.W. jeans by Torrid a rating of:  
5 curves!
We'd love to hear your feedback on the products we review. Be sure to comment! :) 

2 comments:

  1. SOW? Really??

    That's just awful. Couldn't they think of something else?

    I think the idea is neat, and I can't wait to try them but if the jeans say SOW on the back, I'm cutting off the tag.

    Stupid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Torrid jeans but I absolutely the Right Fit brand from Lane Bryant... but when I need something hip it is definitely from Torrid!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails